[Ravensfort] Baronial calendar

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 08:08:17 PDT 2007

Greetings...

  This is the calendar as it stands. If anything
needs to be changed or added, please let me know
asap! Does anyone know if Jacinth is still
holding String Thing night? What about Scribes
Guild? If not & if I have not heard a yes or no,
then they will be removed from the calendar.
Thanks. I hope this only posts once. I have no
idea why the 1st one i sent posted 3 times.

devin
  Baronial Calendar

April   2007

Sam Houston Folk Life Demo
Friday – Sunday, April 20th, 21st & 22nd
(see ad for more information)

 Sunday  1st , 15th, 29th
Fighter Practice & Sunday Social
@ Gazebo Park,
 19th & Ave. O. @ 2:00 pm.

Sunday  8th, 22nd
Fighter Practice & Sunday Social
Kate Barr Ross Park
(see directions in this issue)
486 SH 75 N @ 2:00 pm.

Sunday 22nd
Scribes Guild
at Fire Station #2 at 2:00 pm.
South Sam Houston  Ave.

Monday  16th
Monthly Business Meeting.
Bennigans Resturant in Conroe.
Please see the list for driving instructions
& more details!
( all are welcomed to attend )

Wednesday  25th
Armor's Guild  w/ Baron Brian du Val.
Please see the Officers list for contact info.
Please call to confirm!

Thursday  5th
Populace Meeting
Fire Station #2 Sam Houston Ave. @ 7 pm.