[Ravensfort] Un Event Childrens' Activities and stuff..

Michelle Lopez ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 10:09:58 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I am going to be bringing 3 little ones.  ages 1,4 and 7.  I would also be happy to sponsor a bow set.

  Michelle Lopez
  (Irial Mulcahey)

m meaux <m_meaux05 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings good people!

I am now searching for the parents of all the children planning on attending this Un-Event.  As stated in the announcement, I plan on having activities during the day on Saturday for the children.  Some of the classes will be limited and I would like a head-count, if possible on how many to expect.

I spoke regarding this during populace about having the badge classes and a scavenger's hunt (no, not animals or rodents).  The hunt will involve SCA 101..things you might find at an event.

Any prizes that people would like to donate are always appreciated.  The things I am still looking for are the gold coins that are actually chocolate, small leather pouches, etc.  I already have a compass, leather bag and some largess.  I went with a theme of explorer.

Oh, and I also found the bow and arrow sets for children at a store and they were only $5/each.  These are for the Barony's use.  So, if you would like to sponsor one in, it would make me very happy.  I purchased 5 of them.

As always..I look forward to seeing you and your children soon,
Lady Mary of Axefoot
Minister of Children