[Ravensfort] What gives...

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Tue Mar 20 10:56:55 PDT 2007

Directions to The Stones of Raven's Fort

>From the South
Take I-45 north to the New Waverly exit (FM 1375)
Turn right (east) on FM 1375
Turn left (north) on Highway 75
Turn Right (east) on FM 2296
Turn right (south) on FM 2929
You will cross a railroad track and go around one curve in the road.  The
first gate on the left just past the first concrete bridge is the entry to
the site.

>From the North
Take I-45 south to FM 190 in the north part of Huntsville
Turn left (east) on FM 190 and go all the way through town.
Turn right (south) on FM 2929
After you cross FM 2296 you will cross a railroad track and go around one
curve in the road.  The first gate on the left just past the first concrete
bridge is the entry to the site.

Pax,
MARIVS

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul
?"