[Ravensfort] Folk Life Festival

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 19:21:15 PDT 2007

Greetings...

   Here is the ad as it stands. Do I need to add
anything?

Devin

Sam Houston Folk Life Festival Demo
Friday  - April 20, 2007  -9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Saturday  -April 21, 2007  -9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday  -April 22, 2007  -12:00 noon-5:00 pm.

The Barony of Raven's Fort will be holding a demo
at the 20th  Annual Sam Houston Folk Life
Festival in Huntsville, Texas.
This is a good way to show the community just
what the SCA is all about. We will also be
inviting Graywood, Shadowlands & Gatesedge to
come out and help us. You must be a card carrying
member & work a 3 hour shift in order to get in
free.
This is the fund raiser for the Sam Houston
History Museum, and it is an honor to be asked to
participate. Let's help them out as they help us
out. It is a win win deal! And it will be a lot
of fun!

Fighters & Artisans bring you gear. We will have
a list field for fighting demos! We will also
have electricity for a portable stereo & music!
Artisans bring your work to display &
demonstrate.
Camping is available on site. This is school
property & no alcohol is permitted on site.
Go to the Festival website
at:http://www.shsu.edu/~smm_www/FolkFestN/
for a map & details on the Folk Life Festival.