[Ravensfort] Sam Houston Folk Like Festival

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 07:01:47 PDT 2007

Greetings...

  I just spoke to the Baron, he stopped by before
leaving for Gulf War, and he asked me to convey
these things to the list.
  He is going to Gulf War to represent our
Barony! He also has commited himself to the Folk
Life Demo. This is a great recruitment
opprotunity and we need to have a showing there.
  I, Devin, will post later to these lists what
all we need to do for this demo. It will be fun
to hang out with other living history groups.
Maybe one or two will join our group & vice
versa! This has the potential for great things!

YIS,

Devin