[Ravensfort] Not gonna make the un-event

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Thu Mar 29 07:36:20 PDT 2007

I want to echo Lady Mary and Lord Marius' words on the Un-event.  Very
good to see.  We'd be well served to encourage A LOT of offline 'get
togethers.'  More often, the better because it builds friendships.  If
we take care of the friendships, the SCA part will take of itself.

Soon as I have electricity and flushing toilets, we're gonna have a
'Burn the House Down' get together.  Electricity just so we can run a
fan if needed.  The toilets are for the ladies.  Guys can go off the
porch; just don't kill my bamboo.

dsd

David R. Hoffpauir
Program Development Associate
Incident Command Simulation Training Center,
Bill Blackwood Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas,
College of Criminal Justice,
Sam Houston State University,
Huntsville Tx 77341-3926
936-294-4995
www.incosit.org

	Sorry to hear your daughter is ill.  St. Luke's is an excellent
hospital, in my opinion.  Please let me know how she is doing.  I like
her alot.

	It was a smaller gathering than I expected, but then I call that
quality as opposed to quantity.  There was some work that was done
(beleive it or not!) and that bonfire was beautiful.  There was plenty
of food and friendship shared by all.

	DSD gave a tour of his new log home that is being built.  It is
ver-ry cool.  The pumpkin was lit down at House Pharus were peopled
gathered for the light and guitar playing.

	Only a couple of children were on site and didn't arrive until
much later in the day, so the scavenger hunt was postponed and will be
done at Defender.

	Hmmm, that's all I can think of.  And yes, you were missed.

	Lady Mary of Axefoot