[Ravensfort] HAD A GREAT UN-EVENT

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Thu Mar 29 12:08:20 PDT 2007

Blue Moon!  lol, Twin Cedars brought that up last night!  You can tell
who's been around a while.

The concept for Blue Moon gatherings was mostly just as an excuse to get
together from way back.  Like from Shire days and when Keif and Alex
were B&B.  Not necessarily because there were two full moons in the
month.  Sometimes it was because there were five Wednesdays.  Whatever,
it was just a reason to plan a date.

Great idea!

dsd