[Ravensfort] Fighter practice on 4/1

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 14:30:02 PDT 2007

Actually please stay home tomorrow!

I was just getting ready to send out a message to Gate's Edge email list.

The area we normally practice in was flooded by today's storm.  Since we
don't want anyone hurt, we are calling practice off.

Devin, could you please call Baron Brian for me and let him know also?

Thanks,
Racheal

On 3/31/07, David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings...
>
>   This is kind of last minute but Gates Edge has
> invited us down to thier fighter practice
> tomorrow. I know that the BAron and several other
> people are going. I will try to make it as well.
> This will be a good time to hang out with our
> friends in Gates Edge.
> If you want to go then here is the link to
> their web site, http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/
> , the directions are on there, as well as contact
> numbers for their officers.
> Baron Brian and company are leaving at 2pm to
> head down there so that can get a bite to eat
> before practice. If you want to coordinate a
> caravan then contact him via his phone number in
> the Quoth!
>
> YIS
>
> Devin

Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson
Gate's Edge Chronicler
Secretary for Gate's Edge Knight Marshal
Deputy Hospitaler
House Head for the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis
Thunder Patch to HL Caley and Lord Gavin