[Ravensfort] new upholstery velvet

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Fri May 4 16:33:39 PDT 2007

Let me try to keep a long story short.

Today a lady over heard me talking about the SCA and our activities.  She offered to sell me new upholstery velvet that she has left over from some project that she has finished.  She has two rolls of 15 yards each and several rolls (maybe 10) of shorter amounts.  There is at least one roll of satin in the shorter rolls.

She gave me prices for individual rolls, but I asked how much for everything.  Her answer was $50 for the lot.  That works out to less than $1 a yard.

This is beautiful cloth just right for court garb, but I could never use all of it myself.  If anyone is interested in brand new upholstery velvet I will be willing to split it.  Please contact me privately ASAP.  First come, first serve.

Pax,
MARIVS

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul ?"