[Ravensfort] Quoth deadline

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 17:19:28 PDT 2007

Greetings...

  Deadline for the Quoth is Monday the 21st.
Please have everything to me by then. Here is the
current calendar for the month of June. Any
changes then please let me know.

Devin

       June    2007

 Sunday  3rd, 24th
Fighter Practice & Sunday Social
@ Gazebo Park,
 19th & Ave. O. @ 2:00 pm.

Sunday  10th, *17th
Fighter Practice & Sunday Social
Kate Barr Ross Park
486 SH 75 N @ 2:00 pm.

Monday   18th
Monthly Business Meeting.
Bennigans Resturant in Conroe.
Please see the list for driving instructions
& more details!
( all are welcomed to attend )

Wednesday 27th
Armor's Guild  w/ Baron Brian du Val.
Please see the Officers list for contact info.
Please call to confirm!

Thursday 7th
Populace Meeting
Fire Station #2 Sam Houston Ave. @ 7 pm.
(Garb is highly encouraged!)

          *The  fighter practice for June 17th is
a joint practice with the Shire of Gate's Edge &
the Shire of the Shadowlands. Since we are
hosting this fighter practice, we as a  Barony
are providing a sideboard lunch. Please support
your Barony & participate if you can!