[Ravensfort] Inquisition

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Fri May 11 05:51:20 PDT 2007

The Cathar story is much deeper than this show went into.  The Cathar crusade before the inquisition was a very bloody affair.  "Kill them all and god will know his own" came from it.  There was an episode when an entire village had it's eyes poked out except for the leader which had only one eye poked so he could lead everyone else to the next town as a warning.  Also the Cathars were the keepers of the descendents of Jesus.  Or so it's said.  It all makes for great reading.  Research !  Research !  Research !

Pax,
MARIVS

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul ?"