[Ravensfort] Sunday Joint Fighter Practice 5/20

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:38:12 PDT 2007

Greetings Raven's Fort!

Fighting galore - Heavy, Youth, and Rapier so please come out and enjoy the
afternoon with us! Sunday 5-20-07 at 2 pm.

The address is 7700 Cypresswood Drive Spring, TX 77379.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=7700+Cypresswood+Dr&city=Spring&state=TX&zipcode=77379-7216&zoom=5

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=meyer%20park%2C%20cypresswood%20dr%2C%20spring%2C%20tx&btnG=Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

What Lord Tora has planned is everyone gets to do some one on one practice.
Take a break and then do a melee practice.  And afterwards we will be having
the pot-luck.

We would request that those traveling please bring drinks and cups.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing everyone there!

Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson