[Ravensfort] Joint fighter practice this Sunday

fionna at suddenlink.net fionna at suddenlink.net
Fri May 18 14:10:37 PDT 2007

       Ivan and I are going and we have plenty of plastic cups we can
bring as well as a cooler full of ice.  No idea what people are going
to want to drink though.  Suggestions?  maybe some gatorade?

       Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to caravan since
we're coming from a different direction.

Fionna

On Friday, May 18, 2007 at 13:23, David Brown wrote regarding