[Ravensfort] Joint fighter practice this Sunday

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:05:34 PDT 2007

Actually, I will be having a cooler filled with ice water.  I don't want any
of our fighters going down for not drinking!  : )

So I would suggest cokes/diet/etc./juices for kiddos.

Racheal

On 5/18/07, fionna at suddenlink.net <fionna at suddenlink.net> wrote:

>        Ivan and I are going and we have plenty of plastic cups we can
> bring as well as a cooler full of ice.  No idea what people are going
> to want to drink though.  Suggestions?  maybe some gatorade?
>
>        Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to caravan since
> we're coming from a different direction.
>
> Fionna
>
> On Friday, May 18, 2007 at 13:23, David Brown wrote regarding
> [Ravensfort] Joint fighter practice this Sunday:
>
> > We are bringing the drinks & ice. Who all is
> > going? Where are we going to meet so we can
> > caravan? Who is bringing what? Is one person
> > bringing all the drinka and another the ice? What
> > is the game plan?
> >
> > Devin

Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson
Gate's Edge Chronicler
Secretary for Gate's Edge Knight Marshal
House Head for the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis
Thunder Patch to HL Caley and Lord Gavin