[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Gatesedge] Good words from another list...

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Tue May 29 18:10:41 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,

I agree 100%.... The officers and the populace of a group has obligations to
the group.... If the populace of a group doesn't get active the group is
doomed.... All members of a group should be active in their group and
supportive of their local group. I think our biggest problem in the barony
is Procrastination, but this is an easily fix problem... Like a baroness
once told me.... "Just do it ! ! !"..... This is a good posting that HL
Annes put on the Gatesedge List, she is very kind and wise...

In Service,
Malcolm

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever