[Ravensfort] Food List for June 17th fighter practice

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 10:48:54 PDT 2007

Greetings unto this Barony!

I want to thank Lord Devin again for continuing this list with such a busy schedule.  Now would be a great time to add yourself to what is being brought.  I know we have a lot of wonderful people in the Barony who make fabulous food things.  And if you are not that inclined in a kitchen..how about chips?  Pickles?

Even though I was unable to attend the last practice, I have heard many wonderful stories of what happened and how our communities were brought together.  Let's make sure we maintain, or better yet, surpass anyone's expectations.  This is an excellent opportunity to show our hospitality!

In addition, I would like to remind everyone that I would hold some very simple activities for the children.  If you have an opportunity to help me in this area, it would be greatly appreciated.  Also, a beginning headcount would enable me to plan the activities better.  So, if you know you are coming and bringing your little ones, please drop me a line with names and ages!

In service to the Barony,
Lady Mary of Axefoot
Raven's Fort Minister of Children

David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote: We need people to bring things from this list.
Please let me know what you will be bringing.

Devin

June 17th Fighter Practice food sign up.

Hamburger and hot dog buns

mustard

ketchup/catsup

pickle relish

salad dressing

sliced onions

sliced tomatoes – Lady Mary Axefoot

cheese slices swiss and american

potato salad

chips

salads

deserts and things –  cookies & cooler for
gatorade – Racheal & Tora

hamburger meat -  Baron Brian

hot dogs – Ivan

veggie tray & cucumber tomatoe salad – Baroness
Fionna

crème puff things & soda - Maria