[Ravensfort] December Bardic

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 15:08:58 PST 2007

I would prefer if possible to have it one another day, but still have it.  But ya know..we could just hold part of it during our Yule at Giovanna's, too.


Mary of Axefoot

Dan Smith Jr <alaric at consolidated.net> wrote:        I apologize for the short notice on this, but  looking at the calendar I realize that I can't have the Bardic on Tuesday the  11th.  I am MCing (and have students in) our studio's annual Christmas  Recital.  It won't be over till after 8 pm.
 We have 2 choices:  
 1.  Change the day for this  month.
 2.  Cancel for this month.
 I would like some feedback, especially from those  of you who plan to attend, on what you would like to do.  I would prefer to  have it on a different day / time (For this month only).
 Thanks yall,    Alaric

Ravensfort mailing list
Ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org

Never miss a thing.   Make Yahoo your homepage.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/ravensfort-ansteorra.org/attachments/20071119/7c7660cb/attachment.htm 

More information about the Ravensfort mailing list