[Ravensfort] New Officer for Raven's Fort

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Fri Nov 30 05:15:16 PST 2007

Greetings to all,

It is with great pleasure that I have the privilege to announce the appointment of Lord Pace De Sousa to the position of Raven's Fort Hospitaler. Lord Pace will be the acting Hospitaler until January. In January his warrant will be signed and in effect at the Kings Round Table (Red Tape). If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

In Service to the Dream and Kingdom,
Lord Malcolm De Crauford
Southern Regional Hospitaler
Kingdom Of Ansteorra

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever