[Ravensfort] December Bardic

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 13:15:15 PST 2007

I need to know so that I can put it in the Quoth or not.

Devin

Dan Smith Jr <alaric at consolidated.net> wrote:        I apologize for the short notice on this, but  looking at the calendar I realize that I can't have the Bardic on Tuesday the  11th.  I am MCing (and have students in) our studio's annual Christmas  Recital.  It won't be over till after 8 pm.
 We have 2 choices:

 1.  Change the day for this  month.
 2.  Cancel for this month.

 I would like some feedback, especially from those  of you who plan to attend, on what you would like to do.  I would prefer to  have it on a different day / time (For this month only).

 Thanks yall,    Alaric