[Ravensfort] Calendar

fionna at suddenlink.net fionna at suddenlink.net
Tue Nov 20 06:45:03 PST 2007

Just a correction to the calendar for December...  Discussed at the
Business Meeting last night, there will not be Fighter Practice in
December.  Instead, on Dec. 9th and Dec. 16th there will be Armoring at
Baron Brian's at 12 noon.

Fionna

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 5:42, David Brown wrote regarding
[Ravensfort] Calendar: