[Ravensfort] Business Meeting Update

Dan Smith Jr alaric at consolidated.net
Tue Nov 20 11:04:52 PST 2007

We held the monthly Business Meeting at Enjae Cafe in Conroe on Monday.  Here is what transpired:

1. Announced the lineup for the "Day at the Melees" event:
    HE Brian : Autocrat
    Alaric Sweinbrothar: Feast-o-beast
    Gundiok Sweinbrothar: Master-Gater
2.  We are still looking for a Herald, Minister of Arts and Sciences, Minister of Children, and Chronicler.
3.  We discussed the Dec. 8th Yule Revel.  Don't forget a gift for the Mongolian Gift Exchange!  Potluck feast. RSVP encouraged.
4.  Instead of combat, the upcoming Sundays will be devoted to armor building and outfitting our populace.
5.  We discussed the positive momentum of the Barony, as well as the awesome progress of the Raven's Guild.
6.  We appreciated all those who spread our Barony's good will at BAM, including those who worked security and those who cooked for our group.

WE NEED:   People to volunteer for Gate Shift, Kitchen Crew, and Privy Duty at the February Event.

Thanks to all of you that attended.

YIS,   Alaric