[Ravensfort] thanks

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 05:54:15 PDT 2007

Thanks for the info on the county name. I hope the LOM can find a spicy little island somewhere on the way to rest his arms.
 Hmmm I guess Pace and I better start looking for that walker since we retired up here somewhere!
 Everyone please remember Populace Thursday night. We will be leaving for Pedernales tomorrow and coming back Sunday. Can't wait to sit on MY bluff by campsite #14 and drink coffee looking at the beautiful view with my two kiddos. I better ask for a walker for Yule!
  xoxo Giovanna

http://mail.yahoo.com