[Ravensfort] Student Organization's first meeting

Elke J. Eisenhauer stdeje14 at shsu.edu
Wed Oct 10 07:23:03 PDT 2007

Hi all! I just wanted to send out a reminder that today is the very first
meeting of Raven's Guild. For those of you who haven't heard yet. The SCA
is back on campus!! All we are waiting on is the Organization Board to
look over and then give is the OK to be recognized as an officially
established as an organization. Tonight's meeting is being held in the
Lowman Student Center (LSC) Atrium. This is located on the main floor when
you walk in the main doors. Once you walk in walk towards bookstore and it
is just past or just before (depending on which way you come in) the
bookstore. GARB IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!!!! We want to stand out and get more
people interested in joining our organization. OK well if you get lost or
need anything my number is 713-858-3835. I hope that yall will come out
and support us as we get our group going! VIVAT RAVEN'S FORT!!!

In service,
Elke
stdeje14 at shsu.edu
713-858-3835