[Ravensfort] Baronial Bardic #2

Dan Smith Jr alaric at consolidated.net
Wed Oct 10 10:47:23 PDT 2007

  Thanks to everyone that attended last night's Bardic.  We were honored to have everyone in our home, and look forward to doing it again next month.  I enjoyed teaching about the drum, and appreciate everyone being so open and attentive to learning.  The open jam afterward was a nice way to finish up.  Y'all rock.
  I expect that we will continue our druming workshop, but in the "long run" I want to get more going with it.  Some melody instruments, singing, maybe even dancing (it was nice watching Devin and Michelle waltzing last night).  Again, thanks.

Till then,
Alaric