[Ravensfort] Asleep at the wheel!!

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 05:05:16 PDT 2007

Okay I am so sorry! Pace's parents are coming to visit from Penn. on the 18th for the first time at our new place so that date must be on my mind!
Raven's Fort business meeting will be Monday Oct. 15th at Bennigans!  So sorry! And if anyone would like to change the meeting place for the next time please bring suggestions and some knowledge of the place so we can make an informed decision.
 Also on a different note, Pace and I will be IN Tomball tonight and will try to find the stage around 8pm or so. And the number for his cell is 380 not 390. I think we need a break like tonight will bring. So BRING IT ON! Looking forward to some good music with good friends!  xo Giovanna