[Ravensfort] SCA related / supporting our Baronial friends

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Sat Oct 13 19:16:50 PDT 2007

Really great turnout for the Natives...    Dancin'!!  Singin'!!  Endless Smiles !!  Su, Su, Sushi !!  It's always a delight to share Earthly pleasures with people that are close to the heart.  "This is the only way to live, so let's live." "Shine !"

Pax,
MARIVS

"For what shall it profit a man,
if he gain the whole world