[Ravensfort] It's the one...

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Oct 26 17:31:53 PDT 2007

Perhaps the one weekend left with autumn when we will have wonderfully
mild weather with no rain and lots of sun.

So why not spend the beautiful days outdoors at the Gates Edge Practices.

Gate's Edge October *Archery Practice* is scheduled *this Saturday,
Oct. 27  at 11AM*.

*Thrown Weapons* practice will take place at the same time as the
Archery Practice.

After we are finished shooting and throwing we will share a mid-day
meal.  It's potluck.  There will be hamburgers for the grill and
everyone is encourages to bring something to share.

*Melee Practice with Combat Archery* will take place *Sunday Oct. 28 at
11AM.*

All the activities will take place at Wanderer's Rest.  Directions are
on the Shire Web Page at
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/files/gearchery.htm

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa

PS.  Saturday night, after all the SCA activities are over, there is the
Great Punkin Shoot.