[Ravensfort] Monday A&S night

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Mon Oct 29 02:42:04 PDT 2007

I don't think I can make tunic, scribes, carvers night after all.

Those of you that attended The Pondhouse Halloween Parties or any of the SCA mini-revels we held there, know Whitson B. Ethridge as the owner of said Pondhouse.  He is also my father-in-law and it's his 90th birthday this Thursday, November 1st.  It's a big affair because it is also the last day that he will be in the law office that was his father's law office before him.  (That's before most people alive can remember... no, seriously, it is.)  There will be two tents on the downtown square and the who's who of Conroe, America receiving line.  I don't mind helping out before hand, but truth be told, when the big day comes, I'd rather give my respects, then go visit the graveyards with everyone else on All Saints Day.   As for now, time is short and there is lots to do.  Whitson is in the process of moving into his grandson's already established law office near the square.  Good things to good people.

My one flying trip north  since Defender was a nonsocial flight so I am very homesick for my friends in Huntsville.  I ponder Raven's Fort often.

   o\      /o

     =v=v=

Pax,
MARIVS