[Ravensfort] Fighter practice

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 17:36:03 PDT 2007

Greetings Everyone...

   Word comes to me from Baron Brian du Val that fighter practice will not be held this coming Sunday, October the 14th due to mundane things he needs to take care of. However, people can still gather and have fun doing A&S stuff or whatever, just no fighting.
  We have been invited to go play with Shadowlands  Sunday October the 21st. If you need more details then please contact the Baron.

YIS

Devin