[Ravensfort] Not SCA related

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 10 23:03:04 PDT 2007

Hey, festival food can be fun!
Funnel cakes, cotton candy, candied apples....
Kitsune
Ok, it's not really food....

byzytym <byzytym at charter.net> wrote:       We won't get there ahead of time so  we'll meet you in front of the Willie B.  stage.   Dom, Dave,  Ann Marie and I will be at an Art Opening for Marin Amorous in Houston before  hand.  ( Martin teaches art at Sam and is now our best friend, Cynthia  Reid's, husband )  We will be hooking it to make it back in time for the  start of the show.  If you are interested, the opening is at the ArtScan  Gallery - 1836 Richmond Ave. from 6 to 8.

 Normally we would find some groovy  spot to eat in town, but I don't think we will have time if we are going  to get back for the show.  I doubt if Dom will be interested in  festival food and there was certainly enough 'gator grilled last Saturday  when LSU beat Florida.  ( Geaux #1 Tigars )   I believe  that we will open for suggestions on eateries.

 Looking forward to seeing you  Friday.

 Pax,
 MARIVS

 "For what shall it profit a man,