[Ravensfort] SCA related / supporting our Baronial friends

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 06:09:31 PDT 2007

Truly. I really enjoyed watching the band, dancing with my friends (that man of Mirabelis's sure can cut a rug!) and checking out the men with Runa. The Natives were full of energy and good music and we all had a great time. And Michelle can hula hoop like no ones business! Truly a good time which we need to do more often.

Devin

byzytym <byzytym at charter.net> wrote:       Really great turnout for the  Natives...    Dancin'!!  Singin'!!  Endless Smiles  !!  Su, Su, Sushi !!  It's always a delight to share Earthly  pleasures with people that are close to the heart.  "This is the only way  to live, so let's live." "Shine !"

 Pax,
 MARIVS

 "For what shall it profit a man,
 if he gain the whole world