[Ravensfort] Monday A&S night

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 19:48:05 PDT 2007

Greetings!

As Kitsune stated.  The sewing night is tomorrow.  That's Monday the 30th of October at 7pm.

But wait!  That's not all..bring paints and scrolls for added pleasure!

Or if you would prefer..try your hand at the pumpkin carving!

Alas, this is bring your own materials..munchies and drinks.

However..it is a wonderful A&S night ahead.  I look forward to seeing everyone there..after all..this is a wonderful chance before Bordermarch to get some garb made!

In service,
Lady Mary of Axefoot

Dominique Epps <blueingreen at sbcglobal.net> wrote: Konichiwa!
Remember this coming Monday night is T-Tunic building night!
 Bring around 3-4 yards of fabric, a spool of matching color thread and a sewing machine if you have one!
We'll also do some scribe stuff and carve pumpkins.
yeah, you read right:
carve pumpkins
So, come on out and join the fun!
Kitsune