[Ravensfort] Populace news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 14:59:16 PDT 2007

My dear Barony,  Just a reminder about our business meeting Monday afternoon at Bennigan's in Conroe at 7pm.  If you need directions please let me know.
   On another important note:  Our Barony needs a Herald.  We must have one to continue our growth and the healing that has begun. Their Excellencies need support to continue their quest for building a great future for all of us. We have many people returning who will  help us grow and prosper as well as many new ones. We have a college guild of wonderful young people. We have an awesome site to hold events at.  Let's continue this new chapter in the history of Raven's Fort. PLEASE consider being a herald! It can a woman as well as a man! So who's up for it?!
   Other positions are open as well- Minister of Children, Hospitaler  and a list administrator. Please think about it. It takes all of us working together to make it happen.  With love and service, Giovanna