[Ravensfort] FINAL WORK WEEKEND

Dan Smith Jr alaric at consolidated.net
Sun Sep 2 22:57:23 PDT 2007

  The time is nearly upon us.  Defender is just around the corner.  This coming weekend (Sept 8th & 9th) is our final work weekend.  It's also the most important.  We have several jobs that needed to be put off until these final days.  I will provide some basic nourisment, you provide the unpaid labor.  Our past 2 work weekends at the site were extremely fun and rewarding.  I'm looking forward to seeing what we can accompish this time.
  We still have some Saturday troll shifts available.  Please email me or Gundiok if you can spare the time to sit one of them.  I'll also pass the list at this week's populace meeting.

Till then.   Alaric