[Ravensfort] FINAL WORK WEEKEND

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Mon Sep 3 12:21:28 PDT 2007

Nothing really going on this weekend.  Just DSD and I knocking down grass when time allows.

The window drawing was something that Kitsune and I have been trying to coordinate for several weeks.  We never go out without Saint David, who has his own relationship with the land owners.  That means doing it when all three of us (and Zorc) could make our persons present.  On top of that, in order to run the projectors and the laptop it had to be a time when my RV was up with it's generator.  My wife and I were at a private campout at the rock quarries so the drawing got done last night around midnight.   It would have been nice to have your company.  How are you with and artist paint brush ??

For a complete subject change...  The Lord of the Manor would have me announce that the plague warning has been lifted at his place of employment. He will be returning in safety to work tomorrow and be able to post his own proclamations.