[Ravensfort] Fwd: directions to meeting place.

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 15:45:59 PDT 2007

My Dearest Populace, Would someone who knows the road no.s please email this newcomer how to get to the site as he requests? He has been waiting till he turned 18 which was Aug. to join our group. I know we will make him feel welcome and will see  where his interests are so someone can take him under their wing!   :) New blood! Heh, heh, heh! Love, Giovanna  Oh, and our computer is just now up again! Modem or something like that.

Aaron Broussard <aaronius_maximo at hotmail.com> wrote: From: "Aaron Broussard" <aaronius_maximo at hotmail.com>