[Ravensfort] Is all of Raven's Fort ok??

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Mon Sep 24 13:18:01 PDT 2007

It appears that the second inmate has been apprehended (campus e-mail
blitz). I was just over in the middle of it all trying to evaluate the
emergency response and slip in to observe at the Incident Command Post
(a bright idea of my boss).  Aside from helicopters, road-blocks, and
media everywhere, there wasn't much to evaluate.

Thanks for the concern.

Regards,

DSD

David R. Hoffpauir

Incident Command Simulation Training Center,

Bill Blackwood Law Enforcement Management Inst of Texas

College of Criminal Justice

Sam Houston State University

Huntsville, Tx 77340