[Ravensfort] Is all of Raven's Fort ok??

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 14:18:40 PDT 2007

Having worked at Huntsville PD and Walker County Sheriff's Department it's an all out search when there are escapees with or without someone being killed.  Eons ago I was working at HPD when the big break at the Walls Unit happened and hostages were taken and killed.  I knew the priest that was taken hostage in that one.

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://thethunderingherd.net/