[Ravensfort] fighter practice 09-30-07

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 07:47:54 PDT 2007

Fighter Practice will not be held so that we may build
armor for new fighters in the barony. I have two new
fighters I am working with today to get in to armor. I
am looking for the information on the two other new
members in livingson and the one in Huntsville who
wanted to get in to armor.
Please call if you are coming over. Bring some thing
to drink if you plan to come out!

your Baron

Brian du Val

"Do to other as thou wouldst they should do to thee,
and do to none other but as thou wouldst be done to."

These words can be found in the following:
(including the New Testament, Talmud, Koran, and the
Analects of Confucius). Among the earliest appearances
in English is Earl Rivers' translation of a saying of
Socrates (Dictes and Sayenges of the Philosophirs,
1477)