[Ravensfort] Defender of the Fort Argent Anniversary THIS WEEKEND

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 18:20:48 PDT 2007

Greetings Everyone...

   YES it is that time! The Barony of Raven's Fort invites one and
all to their 25th Defender of the Fort this weekend. Many fun things
wiil take place, a feast to die for is being prepared and a silent
auction as well with many fine things to bid on! So come one come all
to and witness the Fighting, the Arts & Sciences, the Bards as the
delight us with story and song...and of course THE FOOD! Please see
the Barony of Raven's Fort site for directions or check you Black
Star!!!!!!!!

YIS

Tiarna Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain

The Barony of Ravens Fort
invites you to
The Stones of Ravens Fort  for

 Defender of the Fort XXV   Argent Anniversary
September 14-16, 2007

    Their Excellencies Brian du Val and Fionna ni Cheallaigh do
invite one and all to come and celebrate twenty five wonderful years
of Defending our Fort.  Fighters and duelers, bring your finest
sterling-edged blades that they may thrust you into the honor of
being our Argent Champion!  Artisans, show us your magnum opus to
become our 25th Artisan of the Fort!  Bards, prepare your most
resplendent refrains that we may know you as our Silvered Ravenscald!
 Archers, ready your mark!  Riders, take hold the reins of victory!
 A children's chivalric tourney will be held early Saturday to
prepare our future defenders.

 Site Fee: Adult $10, Child aged 6-12 years $5, Under 5 free
A Non-member charge of $3 will be applied for all Adults without
proof of SCA membership.             Feast Fee: $7
Please make all checks payable to:   SCA, Inc Barony of Raven?s Fort

*All heavy and light fighters are asked to bring a donation to Toys
for Tots as ante in the tournaments. *

   Defender of the Fort will be held at the Stones of Ravens Fort
near Huntsville, TX.   Please remember The Stones of Ravens Fort is a
Primitive Site.

   Site opens at 4:00 pm on Friday, September 14, and closes at 12:00
noon on Sunday, September 16, 2007

 Period containers for all beverages

  Per site request all mammals MUST have WRITTEN proof of current
rabies vaccination.   Horses must have written proof of a negative
Coggins test.
  Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.  They may
also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized
Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.

Event Steward

Feast Reservations
Merchant Coordinator
Lord Alaric Sweinbrothar