[Ravensfort] This Sunday 9-2-07

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 12:59:04 PDT 2007

I will be at the Fire Station tomorrow, 9-2-07 at 2pm with a couple
scrolls that need to be painted. I will also have the scrolls from
the other night that need to be touched up & or completed. It's not
like there is a massive rush to finish them, but we need to paint
them.
I have reserved the meeting room where we normally have our populace
meetings from 2 until 6. See you there if you wish to come out and
help. Even if you drop by to say hello and help for 30 minutes,
please do.

Devin