[Ravensfort] Loud and Proud at Defender of the Fort

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Thu Sep 13 19:43:49 PDT 2007

Hi Ho!  Gregor the Herald here.

Just dropping a last minute reminder about Defender of the Fort, the annual
event for the Barony of Raven's Fort at the Stones site this weekend, Sept 14-
16.  Check local listings.

The reminder is aimed at all voice heralds (field announcers) and anyone who'd
love to try it out.  C'mon!  It's fun, and even fairly easy!  See me on the
day of the event to learn more.  I'll be the guy in red and black (baronial
colors) who's yelling at total strangers and having them thank me for the
service.  Nice, eh?

Also, although I'm not in charge of the Bardic Competition this year, as a
past winner, I'm putting out an additional invitation to all bards of all
skill levels to join in the fun.  I'm especially interested in first time
performers or others who've not performed recently.  Trust me, I get stage
fright all the time, but the audience at Defender of the Fort couldn't be
nicer and more encouraging to bards, poets, singers, or any other performers.
Trust me, you'll thank yourself for sharing yourself with us.

See you at the Stones,

Lord Gregor Elfingstone
Baronial Herald of Raven's Fort