[Ravensfort] Fwd: Event ?

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 06:42:41 PDT 2007

Hello everyone, I don't really know of any cool web sites to go to since I sew my own garb. So any advice sent this lovely ladies way would be appreciated since Crown is coming soon. xo Giovanna

Vonda Broussard <vbroussard at fnblivingston.com> wrote: From: "Vonda Broussard" <vbroussard at fnblivingston.com>