[Ravensfort] DEADLINE TODAY

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 06:17:35 PDT 2007

Remember my little rant at September populace? Good. If I do not have
your submissions for Quoth by today, it does not go in the Quoth.
Here is the calendar for October. Look it over and let me know if
anything needs to be changed or added or what ever.

Devin

.>>.>>.>>.>>.>>.>>.>>.>>.>>.>>.+=+=+=+=+=++++++==+==++====+++++=+=++===+

Baronial Calendar

October  2007

Sunday 14th, 28th
Fighter Practice & Sunday Social
@ Gazebo Park, 19th & Ave. O.
Practice starts @ 2 pm.

Sunday 7th, 21st
Fighter Practice & Sunday Social
@ Kate Barr Ross Park,
486 SH 75 N.
Practice starts @ 2 pm.

Monday  15th
Business Meeting @
Bennigans Resturant in Conroe.
Meeting starts @ 7 pm.
(All are welcome to attend)

Wednesday  24th
Armor's Guild w/ Baron Brian du Val.
Please see Officers list for contact info.
Please call to confirm!

Thursday  4th
Populace Meeting
Fire Station #2,  Sam Houston Ave.
Meeting starts at 7 pm.
(Garb is highly encouraged)

Due to a busy up and coming season on the Kingdom Calendar, the
Multi-Regional fighter practices will be suspended for the months of
:
October, November & December.
Please stay tuned for more information as to when they shall resume.
Enjoy the cooled weather and all the fun Kingdom activities coming
up!