[Ravensfort] Work Taunting Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Wed Sep 5 19:17:05 PDT 2007

Work Taunting Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so ashamed, we've been working for Raven's Fort again.

Saint David, Kitsune, Chris with several nubiles from the collage and I painted Ravens today.  The paint and brushes were high quality, work went quick the and the conversation was entertaining.  With a little touch up the kitchen and storeroom will be complete.  Please attend the work days this weekend, lend a hand and see the fruits of our labor.  The Stones site is a beautiful place this year.  Everything is still green, the weather is mild and the help will be welcomed by our Autocrat.

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,
if he shall gain the whole world,