[Ravensfort] Site Work Results

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Mon Sep 10 15:33:48 PDT 2007

As Alaric stated we are pretty much ready for the event as far as water goes.  He and I left the site last night at 10PM sharp after the last of the water was stored.  I am taking part of Friday  off so I will be back out to fill six more barrels to leave in my trailer with the pump incase we run out somewhere or we need a firetruck.  My thanks to Zorc, Alaric, Jalali and Erich for their help with the wet stuff.

Thanks also to all of you that help paint the Ravens on the kitchen windows.  Kitsune, Saint David, Jalali, Kristobal, Amanda, Amber, Nathan and Chris.  I am very pleased with the results.  Nice job guys.

Yes, fools rush in where the brave dare not go.   I counted 14 for sure stings on me, but none below the belt.  Many thanks to the kind ladies that offered to urinate on me to counteract the yellow jacket's poison.  ...very tempting.

I have some equipment that I did not want to leave on site after the work day.  I have the Baroness' power blaster,  Giovanna's water jug and the Baronial water pump and hoses.  I will bring it all back for the event.  Thanks for the use.

It was really wonderful seeing so many on site again.  Raven's Fort lives.

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,
if he shall gain the whole world,