[Ravensfort] Mowing, partial Tree Felling, and Ant Control

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:24:10 PDT 2007

Heilsa Alaric and all...

A good bit more of the site has been mowed...I am hoping that the (highly
probable) heavy rain holds off long enough to accomplish more of the pasture
cutting... In any case I think that 98% of the usual camping and activity
areas have been mowed.

One huge limb of the dying oak tree in Haus Kiersted camp has been felled.
That should greatly reduce the risk from dangerous deadfall from that tree
until it can be totally removed later...

If the rains do come...the ant killing will have to put off until Friday
morning... I will access the site as soon as I am able to kill as many of
the mounds as possible. Please remember that fire ants like to climb to
escape rising water and many mounds may be displaced by heavy
rains...examine wood piles and other possible ant refuges before sitting or
moving...

More results later...

Your good neighbor...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!