[Ravensfort] Mowing, partial Tree Felling, and Ant Control

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 00:26:34 PDT 2007

Heilsa Alaric and all good and true Raven's Fort folk...

Even with assistance from the big Case tractor we could not quite swing that
big limb completely clear... Kiersted Meadhall suffered minor damage when a
five foot section of thick limb broke through two lattice roof pieces and
knocked out one cross brace. No worries though...easy to fix...

I've talked with a couple of the ranch hands and Roark Rohe about the big
piles of bulldozed scrub brush... They said that we could burn / try to burn
them if we wanted to... I explained that we could not be responsible for
watching the fires until they burned out / were safe to leave (this assuming
it rains heavy before the stacks are set alight)...

My suggestion is to not burn them...watching those big piles for safety
purposes would be a real burden...!

Now if the ranch hands come out or if Roark or Scott set the fires...then
they are responsible.

Thanks...I wasn't the only person on a tractor out there... Everyone is
doing yeoman work... I am able to get a fairly close cut with the big
mower... Still some finish mowing may well be in order.

Be seeing you when I do...probably Friday. What time are the port-a-johns
scheduled to hit site...?

As well, Segird delivered two more smoker pits to the site and was showing
his assistant cooks around the place... He says "It'll be my very best
effort ever...!"...and that means really fantastic food for Raven's Fort and
our guests...!

'Tis getting hard to wait...*LoL*

Your good neighbor and dealer of ant death...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

=========