[Ravensfort] Need Directions to Defender of the Fort & Multi-Regional Fighter Practice this Week

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 14:00:45 PDT 2007

replied privately.

Isabella De la Costas <isabella_delacostas at hotmail.com> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   We will be traveling to the Stones this weekend, but unfortunately we are unable to locate our copy of the Blackstar that contains the directions. It would be greatly appreciated if someone would send me directions.

Isabella & Frederic De la Costas
 Gate's Edge