[Ravensfort] Today - Talk Like A Pirate Day...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 12:00:07 PDT 2007

  What a fine day it be, eh me matey's!!!

  I am looking for the "Pirate Alphabet", either in book, CD or DvD format...  It was on one of the morning kid shows years ago (don't think it was sesame street, but then maybe?)
  example:  "I" = Ayyyyee!

  Release the jib sheet & set sail for warmer waters!
  ~chrystal~

  "HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R" <ENV_DRH at shsu.edu> wrote:
  The Lord of the Manor, should he ever find his way home from the mystic realm of "Raven's Fork," (where he appears to have become lost in some sort of epic time slip over this past weekend) would, I'm sure, have me respond to the following request...

"Talk like a pirate..."

Hmmm... ok,

"The downloading of copyrighted material is environmentally friendly.  Not only does it save gas that would normally be used up in both the procurement of rentals and the return of rentals, it also minimizes the amount of waste plastic generated each year by duplication of CD, DVD disks, and jewel cases..."

Go green! Download today! Gaia will love you for it!

Regards, arvast, and get yer bloody parrot out of my spinach!
Dsd